We’ll be making sure that our events operate in accordance with the latest government Covid Guidelines.
If required, our safety measures may include:
- Lots of space and controlled capacities at each festival to avoid over-crowding
- Sanitisation and hand washing stations throughout the site
- Contactless payment where possible
- Managed queues and/or one way systems
- Subject to guidelines, we may carry out temperature checks on arrival for all staff and visitors, and ask people onsite to wear face coverings in enclosed spaces.
We are confident that CarFest will go ahead, however, in the unlikely event that we can't, we'll refund your ticket.
BRAND EVENTS IS GOOD TO GO!
- Brand Events (who operate CarFest on behalf of Chris Evans) have been awarded the ‘Visit Britain’ industry kitemark - WE'RE GOOD TO GO.
- We have a scalable range of Covid-compliant and social distancing plans in place for our full calendar of events this year
- We have delivered numerous events over the past 12 months, successfully entertaining over 100,000 visitors whilst meeting government guidelines
We're applying everything we've learned to CarFest and Retro CarFest.